Sunday, February 06, 2011

Foot {M3NtA1}

So illness, exhaustion and extreme homework overload have kept me from posting till now, (sorry to all of those following me and hoping to comment for our grades), but at least all of these things have given me plenty of time to do plenty of non-involvement in pop culture. I have been lucky enough to catch the final chapter in one of my favorite movie series, Saw, and that's about all and I totally suggest watching it. In the book department I have read a few interesting novels for my classes but nothing that really sticks out in my mind as great. The best thing I have read so far though was the story of Eminem (the rapper) in Rolling Stones this month. Nothing shocking in it but it was very interesting to see how things began with him especially knowing he is one of the best rappers out now in my opinion and has had a very interesting career. I'm hooked on Nikki Minaj right now and also find myself listening to a lot of 80s music, probably because of the autobiography we have been doing. In any case nothing terribly important or fun in this end of Kent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment