Sunday, February 06, 2011

Foot 1Nt3rN3T

After reading both articles involving the internet and Facebook and using both in class I am very interested to find more ways to use the internet and Facebook creatively in my class. I think both of these articles offered a great look into the true purpose of both of these additions to technology and what we as a culture have made it. i think both were made to allow easier and faster communication, luckily this is what we use it for even if it is for trivial daily updates on where we are and where we are going. I am interested to see if the movie The Social Network is anything like the Rolling Stones article. Hopefully I will be able to find out soon. I also found it interesting that both of these articles were in magazines, which are often thought to be simply entertaining. This is proof to me that everything can be used when teaching and that maybe we have been ignoring perhaps our best tools with which to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment