Sunday, February 06, 2011

Foot Bi0

Well... I think this will be my last post tonight because I have to work on the very thing I am discussing, the multigenre autobiography. Mine is going well I have everything gathered and am enjoying the process of remembering all the things I loved and lived for as a kid. I am questioning how far to take my interpretation of the assignment though. We have talked a lot about what to include that has affected our lives such as music, plays, cartoons, tv shows, books, comics, etc. but what about things like sports do they count? Also I am having issues with making mine interesting to watch and easy to upload online. I really want to use a movie making or dvd making program but can't find a way to upload it. If anyone has done this already please help a little I'm sure I could figure it out but I am not sure I have the time to and I really want this to be more interesting than just a project that needs done.

1 comment:

  1. Rosie, are you going to be in White Hall Thursday or Friday this week? I could sit down with you and try and work out the best way to upload your autobiography before Monday. Email me if you'd like to meet.

    RFoot

    ReplyDelete